Colors Unveiled The Truth Behind Color & How It Drives Sales When: 11.30. 2011 Where: Design Factory, Aalto University, Finland Time: 9:00–15:00 http://www.ptr.fi/lohaspack/
COLOR is the primary reason for purchase more than 85% of the time. This seminar focuses on the LOHAS consumers, with an emphasis on packaging. Colors Unveiled is a fusion of Color Physiology, Color Psychology, Cultural Color and marketing. You’ll gain a greater understanding of what is going on inside someone’s mind, (including your own) just by studying their color choices. Additionally you will see the 2012 European color trends and learn what’s driving them.
• Gain insight into the LOHAS phenomenon and how it’s changing color and design trends.
• Through a sensory experience, feel the difference of color’s light waves in your electromagnetic field and use it to your business’ advantage.
• See how colors affect your emotions, behavior, energy level and health.
• Gain knowledge on the financial impact of cultural colors and which ones are taboos.
• Learn how CMG (Color Marketing Group) Color Forecasters track colors and trends; see how they turn their knowledge into sellable goods.
Denise Turner, ASID, CID, CMG is an award winning international colorist, Certified Interior, color & design trend forecaster, speaker, author and president of the Color Turners. http://www.colorturners.com/