Plastics Color Corporation is a provider of colorants, compounds, additive masterbatches and custom polymer technologies for an extensive range of markets including pharmaceuticals, medical, consumer goods and others. We support virtually every type of manufacturing process and material. We engage our customers from concept to commercialization and help them develop new cutting-edge products that lead the market.
• Develop color smart, cost effective, reproducible formulations.
• Experience in Liquid Color a plus.
• Use of computer spectrophotometer and other laboratory equipment.
• Able to work independently and in teams.
• Support research, development and evaluation of new materials, equipment and processing technologies.
Work Experience Requirements:
• Five years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent color vision.
• Knowledge of Resins, Colorants, and Additives.
• Knowledge and experience in color science and spectrophotometric color evaluation.
• Able to operate injection molders, extruders, mixers, and other equipment used in color industry.
• Basic understanding of key regulatory requirements such as FDA, UL, EU, ISO etc.
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• In depth education and training in Color science will be a plus.
• Computer proficiency and presentation skills.