Richelieu is a North American market leader in the importation and distribution of specialty hardware and complementary products. We have more than 75,000 customers in North America including kitchen and bathroom cabinet manufacturers, kitchen dealers, residential and commercial woodworkers, home furnishing manufacturers, office and ready-to-assemble furniture manufacturers, renovation superstore chains, and purchasing groups with more than 6,000 hardware retailers.
We are currently seeking three A&D Representatives to join our team of professionals. The candidates will be headquartered out of the Buffalo NY, Dallas TX, and Greensboro NC locations.
The A&D Representative is responsible for building the Richelieu Brand and to garner specifications for our products. The position coordinates all aspects of a project from specification to completion.
• Working in a specification lead role
• Develop solid relationships with architects, specifiers and designers
• Position the Company and products with A&D firms resulting in specifications
• Primarily working in assigned geographic location
• Provide educational training on products and developments to A&D community
• Maintain documentation and call reports via High Gear.(our CRM tool)
• Respond to all inquiries for specifications
• Manage specifications throughout the life of the project
• Communicate with inside sales staff/management for product sales coordination
• Control from inception to completion the use of Richelieu products in interior Cabinet, Furniture, Store Fixture and Display applications
• Promote the Richelieu Brand to all facets of the design and specification channel
• Bring into focus the High End products that differentiate cutting edge designs
• Promotes a high performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals and focus on key drivers that impact success. Spread those individual expectations to the team of people used to close the specification and produce sales
• College degree in related field or equivalent level of field experience.
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as an A&D representative role
• Computer Literate and experienced in Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional attitude while being hands on
• Can easily transpose strategy into action
• Result and action oriented
• Dedicated to achieve the company goals and embraces Richelieu culture
• Teamwork, can work well with all level of employees
• Good judgment and the ability to be calm in a fast-paced growing environment where the demands can change very quickly
• Can handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Good analytical, planning, organizing, and monitoring skills
• Qualify prospects through effective networking/relationship-building.
• Effectively solve problems, communicate.
Benefits & Compensation:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Salary plus bonuses
• Benefits offered